Permanent & Leadership Division
Recruitment & Headhunting Service
specialise in Permanent Recruitment and a Headhunting Service, working
with schools to create a new “Bespoke” package to deal with the
permanent recruitment of Teachers and Support staff. We offer a full
executive search in Education.
We have bespoke packages for each client and you will be working with a dedicated Manager covering Shropshire, Staffordshire and The West Midlands – working with TARA’S database of over 5000 candidates, plus exclusive access to an additional national teacher database.
- TARA Database – with over 4000 Local Teachers!
- NQT Assessment Centres/ Universities nationwide
- The NEC Education Show
- The Guardian Education Online package
- The Guardian People Match
- Free Advertising in local magazines -All vacancies advertised on Social Media including Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Working with Job Boards, Monster, REED, CV library and Indeed
- Candidate Socials
Management of Candidates
- To be personally debriefed to by the Permanent Recruitment Manger once position has been applied for.
- Candidates to complete the school’s Application Form, and this checked by TARA
Completed Application Forms to be sent back for the short-list date
- All successful candidates will be contacted and thoroughly prepared for interview
- Maintain regular contact with candidate throughout the process
- Maintain contact with placed candidates, up until their start date with the school
- Each potential candidate will be interviewed face to face, to ascertain suitability for your vacancy and your unique school requirements
- Proof of I.D checked -Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Children’s Barred List
- Proof of QTS and DFE checked
- Minimum of 1 recent employer reference completed prior to interview
- DBS Checked – Updated or one
- Safeguarding Level One Certificate
- Complete Employment History check with any gaps accounted for
- Any anomalies or issues will be notified to the school prior to interview date
Tara will work with your school to fill the following Permanent Vacancies:
- Head Teacher
- Assistant Head Teacher
- TLR -MPS
- Support Staff
- TA/ Cover Supervisors