Posted 12 days ago
We are working with a school in Telford and Wrekin to recruit a KS2 Teacher
TARA Education are working closely with a local primary school within Shropshire who are seeking to appoint a highly motivated Year 3/4 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team to work on a long-term supply placement.
This is a Full-Time primary teaching role, covering a Year 3/4 class which will commence in January 2024 until July 2024.
The desired Teacher will be working in a reasonable sized class of Year 3/4 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels.
It is led by a passionate board of governors and leadership team and has a brilliant reputation for its commitment to the learning and development of young children.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Be available to work 5 days a week.
- Have experience teaching primary education in KS2.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers and learning support assistants.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons. Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people.
For more information about the position, or the school please feel free to contact Charlotte our primary consultant.
We provide a dedicated and committed service to candidates,
supporting teachers and support staff in their search for suitable &
regular work and excellent Teacher Referral Bonuses. Tara Professional
Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and encourages
applications from all interested parties.
All applicants will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit. We are committed to the safeguarding of children and work diligently to help raise the standards of education within our schools.
Each applicant will be expected to undertake compliance checks including Prohibited list, Barred list, DBS and Qualifications